Confidentiality and security are of the utmost importance to iBridge and we strive to ensure that our technical and organizational measures in place respect your data protection rights.
By registering with us or by filling out a contact form on our website www.ibridge.co you agree and accept that iBridge may collect, process, store and/or use the personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set out below. By giving us your consent, you also retain the right of rectification and/or deletion of your personal data and the right to be forgotten.
Collected personal data
- The only mandatory collected data is your email address. Nickname, last name, first name, phone or mailing address may be indicated to facilitate contacts but are completely optional.
- Any collected data, mandatory or optional, is processed with the same security system by E bridge SAS. E bridge SAS is registered with the RCS Nanterre under the number 501-090-435 and its registered office is located at 14 rue de la Belle Feuille 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France. The automatic data processing of personal information has been declared to the CNIL.
- In the event of any data breach, you retain the right to file a complaint with this supervisory authority.
- On the site, the collected data are your e-mail address and if you wish : surname, first name, phone or mailing address, and your bridge game tracks or results.
- Your personal data collected on the site are intended for iBridge’s own use and are never disclosed to third parties. iBridge does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes, in any circumstances.
Cookie / Tracking
In order to avoid any inconvenience caused by these systematic authorization requests and enjoy uninterrupted browsing, you can configure your computer to accept iBridge cookies. By default browsers accept all cookies.
TRANSFERS AND DATA STORAGE LOCATION
The hosting servers on which iBridge processes and stores the databases are located exclusively within the European Union.
As part of its services iBridge places the utmost importance on the security and integrity of its customers' personal data. Thus, and in accordance with the RGPD, iBridge undertakes to carry out all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the data and in particular to protect them against any accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing or communication to unauthorized persons. For that, iBridge implements industry standard security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized disclosure. iBridge does not collect any credit card information. In order to prevent unauthorized access and to ensure the accuracy and good use of data iBridge has implemented appropriate electronic, physical and supervisory procedures to save and preserve all data through its services. Nevertheless, no one can consider themselves completely safe from hacker’s attacks. Therefore, in the event of a security breach, iBridge is committed to informing you as soon as possible and to making its best efforts to take all possible measures to neutralize the intrusion and minimize its impact.
If you have any questions you can contact the Data Protection Officer
By clicking on following link : Contact us
or by mail to :
E-bridge SAS Attn : Délégué à la Protection des Données Legal service 27 impasse des lentisques 83150 Bandol France